Transilvania Smart CITY
What will the project include
of development on 4.6 ha, which will start in July / August
– building 5 blocks with different functions, residential, commercial and a nursery
– we are building a boulevard with a width of 21 m, with bicycle and scooter lanes in both directions and along its entire length
– sidewalks in both directions.
– CTP station, which the City Hall of Cluj-Napoca showed its willingness to place at the entrance to the ensemble and later on its internal boulevard.
– small and large shops, beauty and wellness services, fitness/sports clubs.
– car sharing and bike-sharing stations, made and subsequently managed by the developer.
– park and 2 recreational lakes with an area of 2 ha.
– Monolithic reinforced concrete structure, designed seismically, on poles and floor, slab type
– Reinforced concrete structural walls
– Closures from ceramic blocks
– Reinforced concrete foundation
– Carpentry made of aluminum profiles 6 rooms and 3 layers of glass
– GVP type brick exterior walls: 25 cm thick
– GVP brick partition walls: 15 cm thick
– Underfloor heating
– Insulation of 10 cm of basalt wool, ventilated facade
– the apartments are for sale in the semi-finished stage
The first built block
Building structure: 2S + P + 11E + 1Er
Completion deadline: second half of 2023
Approximate price: 1600 -1800 EUR / usable sqm of the apartment (plus 5% VAT)
Minimum advance: 30% of the value of the apartment to be paid as follows:
– 5% will be paid when booking
– pre-contract 25%
Plan (- 1): 7000 EUR (VAT included)
Plan (- 2): 7000 EUR (VAT included)
Plan (- 3): 7000 EUR (VAT included)