What will the project include
Recreational and entertainment facilities
• The foundations are made of reinforced concrete, and the outer walls are made of brick with a thickness of 30 cm.
• Inside the gutters, the installation columns are insulated with basalt wool.
• Inside the apartment there will be removable walls (which can be moved) between certain rooms.
• Speakers are located in the basement of the building.
• Stairs with dark gray metal railings, painted by a special electro-static field procedure, with anti-scratch paint.
• For walls – white super washable paint.
• Toilets and kitchens partially covered with porcelain tiles.
• The interior window sills will be made of natural stone, provided with polished edge.
• The general finish of the façade is of the thermal insulation system composed of basalt mineral wool, coefficient y = 0.35, 10 cm thick, fiberglass mesh, tableware and decorative plaster based on silicone resins with water-repellent properties . The balcony railing will be made of safety glass or CNC cut metal panels. The height of the railings will be 0.90 m. The terraces that have closed rooms under them will be provided with a thermo-waterproofing and waterproofing package – 15 cm polystyrene and bituminous insulation in 3 layers.
• Rainwater will be collected through Garguisi drains and metal gutters.
• The exterior carpentry is made of 5-chamber PVC profile, Rehau, gray on the outside and white on the inside, with clear double-glazed triple-glazed windows.
• Exterior carpentry – Rehau carpentry 5 rooms – double glazing type double glazing
• Thermal insulation Uf = 1.3w / mpk
• Sound insulation up to Rw, P = 45 db
• Interior doors with cellular structure, with satin hardware
• Entrance doors with multi-point locks, and provided with viewfinder
• Rectangular bathtub
• Rectangular ceramic washbasin
• Rectangular ceramic toilet bowl with built-in tank, Geberit brand, and lid
• Related batteries, manufacturer Grohe
• The external sewer is made of PP tig KG pipe
• Each apartment is individually metered in terms of the cold running water supply system
• Columns and routes – PPR
• Installation windows are insulated against condensation
• The thermal power plant complies in terms of fire safety and operational safety, as well as all applicable technical regulations. Apartment heating plant, with the mention that, if the law requires it, it will be a heating plant on each block, with a heat distributor and a heat meter for each apartment.
• Temperature regulation – room chronothermostat, wireless
• Heaters are steel panel radiators
• Steel radiators, in rooms, and towel rails in bathrooms, equipped with shut-off valves with thermostat head
• Bathrooms without natural ventilation – have ventilation columns, equipped with axial fan
• Each apartment is individually metered for electricity
• Apparatus – Legrand, Nile range, Scame, Lohuis
• Standard kitchens – separate circuits for: dishwasher, electric oven / hob, hood, refrigerator
• Building fully connected to the existing municipal networks in the area
• The metering of the units is divided on each apartment and on the common space (water and electricity)
• Video intercom installation individually connected to the previous stations in the apartments
• Exterior design: lighting fixtures – location on metal poles, sidewalks and alleys, above-ground concrete paved parking lots, green spaces, trash cans, trash cans.